- 251
Well, I'm not going to argue with you
我不打算跟你吵
- 252
You want to do the show with Edie,
你要和伊迪一起表演
- 253
and I think that's super.
挺棒的
- 254
So she's really good, huh?
她的确不错 是吧
- 255
She knows her guitar.
她懂弹吉他
- 256
Apparently, there are a lot of musicians in her family,
很明显她的家族里有许多音乐家
- 257
sort of like the von trapps.
有点像冯·特拉普家族【电影《音乐之声》里的一家】
- 258
Except, you know, her brother o'd
除了有一点 她的兄弟死于吸毒过量
- 259
All I'm asking you is to go out and play a little bit of ball.
我的要求不过是出去打一下球
- 260
Is that such a big deal?
这要求太过分了吗
- 261
Matthew, you are such an excellent player, darling,
马修 你打得那么好 亲爱的
- 262
that people will want to be your friend.
人们一定想跟你交朋友
- 263
Then next thing you know,
接下来你也知道
- 264
God knows who will be wanting to drop by and calling.
他们会登门拜访或者打电话来
- 265
Sweetie, we need to keep a low profile.
宝贝我们得保持低调
- 266
Yeah, I know,
我明白
- 267
but I have got to get out of this house sometime.
但我总得偶尔出去透点气吧
- 268
I'm going crazy here, okay?
我快要抓狂了
- 269
What is it?
什么事
- 270
Oh, my daughter is singing a song at church
我女儿要在教堂唱歌