- 291
'Cause I've got this thing.
我手头有点急事
- 292
Good god, this is not about your kids again, is it?
天哪 不会又是你的孩子吧
- 293
I know, I promised I wouldn't do this,
我明白 我保证过不会这样
- 294
but Parker really needs me to be there
但是帕克真的很需要我
- 295
on his first day of kindergarden
陪伴他度过上幼儿园的第一天
- 296
He's so freaked out I can't be there.
他根本接受不了我不去
- 297
I'm sorry How is this my problem?
抱歉 这怎么成了我的问题
- 298
Because we can't escape the fact that I have kids.
因为现实是我有孩子
- 299
I love my job, but to be fair,
我爱我的工作 但公平些
- 300
there's gotta be some balance.
总得在工作和生活之间寻求平衡
- 301
Okay, how about the people that don't have the kids?
好啊 那没孩子的人怎么办
- 302
Did you ever consider that they might need
你有没有想过他们也需要
- 303
a little more balance in their lives, hmm?
在生活里平衡一下
- 304
Like, maybe they want to go see a matinee
比如说 他们也许想去看日场电影
- 305
or perhaps they want to come in a little late
或者一夜狂欢过后
- 306
after a big crazy night out
第二天想晚点上班
- 307
or maybe they just want to get a hair cut,
或者 只不过是想去理个发
- 308
which I, myself, have not been able to do for two months.
我自己已经两个月没能抽时间去理发了
- 309
So, no, this is about
所以不行 问题是
- 310
fairness to the people who are childless by choice, okay?
这对于没孩子的人是否公平