- 31
toddle back to your little holes
爬回自己的窝
- 32
and you are gonna come up with a decent slogan.
想出一句像样的广告词来
- 33
Or I will can all your asses
要不然 我就炒你们的鱿鱼
- 34
the old-fashioned way.
按老规矩来
- 35
Until one day when it occurred to Lynette,
直到有一天 勒奈特才突然想到
- 36
there was one form of relaxation
还有一种加松方式
- 37
she had yet to try.
她还没有尝试
- 38
It's a gimlet You'll love it.
这酒叫螺丝起子 你会爱上它的
- 39
What exactly is your plan here,
你到底在打什么主意
- 40
to get me all liquored up
想把我灌醉了
- 41
so I'd buy the revised pitch?
好让我通过你的修订方案
- 42
Don't be ridiculous.
别逗了
- 43
Could we get a trough of these, please?
能给我们再来一槽这种酒吗
- 44
I can't remember the last time I was in a bar
我都不记得上次泡酒吧是啥时侯了
- 45
Must have been the last time I had a boyfriend,
一定是我最后一次交男朋友时
- 46
which was...
那是在…
- 47
Oh, god, I'm a nun
天哪 我简直是个修女
- 48
So why don't you go out and get in the game?
那你干嘛不找一个呢
- 49
Believe it or not,
信不信由你
- 50
when it comes to meeting men, I am shy
当我和异性相处时 我很害羞