- 91
It was Lonny who rushed Susan to the hospital
是洛尼在苏珊快生朱莉时
- 92
the night Julie was born.
急忙把她送去医院
- 93
It was Lonny who took Susan's mind
是洛尼带苏珊去旅行散心
- 94
off her painful divorce with a fun vacation.
让她从离婚的阴影中走出来
- 95
Yes, Lonny was Susan's rock.
是的 洛尼就是苏珊的支柱
- 96
Sadly for Susan,
但不幸的是
- 97
her rock was about to crumble.
这根支柱即将崩塌
- 98
For those of you just joining us,
刚刚转台进来的朋友
- 99
we have a new development in the Melanie Foster case
梅勒妮·福斯特的案子有了新进展
- 100
Lonny, what are you doing here?
洛尼 你怎么来了
- 101
It's past noon
已经过了正午了
- 102
Which means it's now socially acceptable to begin drinking.
也就是说我们可以一起去喝一杯了
- 103
I can't believe I let you talk me into this
我怎么就被你拉来喝酒了呢
- 104
I am so behind in my work.
我还有一大堆事要做
- 105
But I'm glad I came. This is fun.
但我很高兴我来了 挺有意思的
- 106
I've gotta be honest
说实话
- 107
I had an ulterior motive
我其实是有求而来
- 108
Oh?
是吗
- 109
I've decided to start my own agency
我决定要自立门户
- 110
You're leaving Muir and Hunt?
你要离开缪尔与亨特公司了