- 171
He should've been here by now
这会儿该到了呀
- 172
So this new lawyer's good?
这个新律师到底好不好
- 173
He's quite the shark. You're gonna love him.
他很厉害 你一定会满意的
- 174
He hasn't lost a case in six years
他六年来还没输过一场官司呢
- 175
He argued in front of the State Supreme Court,
他在州最高法院辩护过
- 176
and he made our conjugal visit
而且我们的夫妻探视
- 177
happen pretty damn fast.
他办得可快了
- 178
Well, hey, I'm a fan already.
我光是听你说 就觉得他很棒了
- 179
Sorry I'm late
对不起 我迟到了
- 180
Oh, David.
大卫来了啊
- 181
Good to see you, Gaby.
很高兴见到你 加布
- 182
Carlos, I'm David
卡洛斯 我就是大卫
- 183
I don't think so
我改主意了
- 184
What the hell are you doing?
你搞什么名堂啊
- 185
That guy's not gonna be my lawyer.
我不要他当我律师
- 186
Ind a new one
给我重新找一个
- 187
You haven't filed a single charge
你们现在连一项指控都提不出来
- 188
Either determine a homicide or release the body.
要么确认是他杀 要么归还遗体
- 189
We've got a court order which says,
根据法院的规定
- 190
until we're done with it, the corpse is ours
在定罪之前 尸体是归我们所有