- 231
- Hey, you -Hey.
-嗨 -嗨
- 232
You wanna hit Konnells? I owe you a beer.
去可耐尔酒吧吗 我还欠你一杯酒
- 233
Actually, I owe you so much more than that.
事实上 我欠你的不仅仅是一杯啤酒
- 234
You're welcome, but I really need to get home
不用客气 但我真的得回家了
- 235
Oh, come on I had such a good time last night
别这样 我昨晚真的过得很愉快
- 236
Um, why don't you ask Trudy?
你干嘛不叫上楚蒂呢
- 237
She loves going out.
她挺喜欢出去玩的
- 238
Trudy? Are you kidding?
楚蒂 你没开玩笑吧
- 239
I don't need the competition
我可不想要个对手
- 240
Have you seen Trudy without her jacket? She's hot
你没有见识过楚蒂的身材吗 超辣的
- 241
Oh, is she now?
哦 是吗
- 242
Oh, I-I didn't mean that you're not. Hot.
我不是说你身材不咋地
- 243
I just you're married.
我的意思是你是已婚人士了
- 244
You know, you're off the market.
就是说 反正你已经退出竞争了
- 245
I don't have to worry about fighting you for guys.
所以我不用担心和你抢男人
- 246
Come on, Lynette.
来吧 勒奈特
- 247
Just one quick little drink.
只浅酌一小杯而已
- 248
I was actually starting to think
我真的已经开始感到
- 249
that you and I were becoming pals
我们俩是朋友了
- 250
Pals? 'Cause sometimes it's hard to tell
朋友 有时侯还真看不出来