- 251
You know, I wasn't feeling the love today
今天你在客户面前对我的议题冷嘲热讽时
- 252
when you mocked my campaign in front of the clients
我可丝毫没感受到你对我的情谊
- 253
That was just putting on a show for work.
那只不过是职场上的装腔作势
- 254
In the future, always assume that I am winking inside.
以后你要认定我其实是站在你这边的
- 255
Come on. I hate to go to a bar alone.
来嘛 我讨厌一个人去酒吧
- 256
I feel like such a loser
那样会让我觉得自己是个失败者
- 257
Okay. One drink
行 说好了 只喝一杯
- 258
Yeah! One or two.
太好了 一两杯
- 259
No
不行
- 260
(扎克·杨 先生收)
(扎克·杨 先生收)
- 261
Thank you so much for bringing my mail over.
谢谢你来给我送邮件
- 262
You know, I have some of yours in the kitchen.
我厨房里还有几封你的邮件呢
- 263
Well, that's the fourth time. What's up with this postman?
都第四次了 邮差到底是怎么了
- 264
Oh, I know. He used to be great.
我知道原因 他以前干得很不错
- 265
Then he had this stroke, and, well,
但后来他中风了 所以
- 266
now we're lucky if he doesn't
如今只要他没在优惠券上掉几滴口水
- 267
drool on the coupons.
我们就谢天谢地了
- 268
But feel free to snoop around I'll be right back
你在这儿随便看看 我去去就来
- 269
Now for those of you just joining us,
电视机前的观众朋友们
- 270
families in Chicago breathed a sigh of relief today
芝加哥的许多家庭今天终于松了口气