- 291
Anyway, I was hoping
总之 我还是希望
- 292
that you were all free Friday morning,
你们周五早上都有时间
- 293
because that's when I'm going to be hosting the reburial
因为那天我准备重新举办葬礼
- 294
The what?
什么
- 295
Look, I know it's an imposition,
我知道这的确有点强人所难
- 296
but Danielle is away on a class trip,
但是丹妮尔还在班级出游的途中
- 297
and Andrew is back at Camp Hennessey for a little refresher course.
而安德鲁还在赫尼西训练营补习功课
- 298
Well, it's just gonna be a very brief and dignified ceremony,
我只打算办一个简短而又庄严的仪式
- 299
and I was hoping that you could say a few words,
我也希望你们能出席发言
- 300
and, um, I'm gonna read a poem.
那天我将朗读一首诗
- 301
- We would love to come. - Absolutely
-我们当然愿意参加 -绝对没问题
- 302
- I'm busy. Sorry. - Edie!
-对不起 我那天没空 -伊迪
- 303
She's going to read a poem.
她都要读诗了
- 304
Fine. Yes, yes, we'd all love to come
那好吧 好 好 好 我们都愿意参加
- 305
Well, thank you
谢谢大家
- 306
You don't know how much this means to me.
你们真不知道这对于我而言有多么重要
- 307
I realize looking back that I was still in shock
我现在回想当初出席雷克斯的葬礼时
- 308
during Rex's first funeral.
我整个人还沉浸在震惊之中无法自拔
- 309
I don't think it had quite hit me yet what had happened,
以至于我根本没有意识到到底发生了什么
- 310
so that's why this small ceremony means so much to me,
因此这次对我来说简直是意义非凡