- 371
You know, he's always been there for me.
一直以来他都在帮我
- 372
He paid my rent when I was waiting for
当我还在等待第一笔版税支票时
- 373
my first royalty check
他帮我付清了房租
- 374
He called me every day when Karl left
卡尔离开我的时侯 他天天给我打电话
- 375
I mean, I just owe him so much
我欠他太多太多
- 376
Susan, he committed a felony
苏珊他可是有前科的
- 377
Okay, who in this room
那好 在这个屋子里的人
- 378
has not committed a felony? Raise your hand.
有谁没有前科请举手
- 379
Ah-ah-ah, not so fast
啊哈 动作太慢咯
- 380
Your agent represents you.
可你的经纪人代表的是你
- 381
You've gotta be able to trust him.
你必须能信任他
- 382
How is that gonna be possible now?
你现在还能相信他吗
- 383
Well, it's possible because I have faith in people.
我能 因为我对人还是有信心
- 384
I mean, Lonny knows he messed up,
洛尼知道自己做错了
- 385
and he's sorry He's making restitution
他也很后悔他正在设法补偿
- 386
What, you don't believe people deserve second chances?
难道你不觉得应该给人第二次机会吗
- 387
Not when they messed up this much, no
像他这样的人我不会再给
- 388
Really? So that's it with you?
是吗 你就是这样的人吗
- 389
You just get one shot,
只给别人一次机会
- 390
and you screw up, and you're out?
一旦别人把事情搞砸 你就不再信任他