- 551
Yes, I'm aware of that.
是的 我看到了
- 552
Peter?
彼得?
- 553
Peter, it's Bree. Are you in there?
彼得 是布里 你在里面吗?
- 554
What are you doing here?
你在干什么吗?
- 555
I'm a sex addict. What do you think?
我是个有性瘾的人
- 556
You can't possibly be turned on by what's going on out there.
你不会因为外面的派对兴奋了吧
- 557
Disgusting, isn't it? Yes. Why would you wanna come to a place like this?
很恶心吧? 你为什么要到这种地方来呢?
- 558
I didn't. I wantedyouto come.
不是的 我想让你来看看
- 559
I can't make you not have feelings for me,
我不能阻止你喜欢我
- 560
but I can show you who I was, what my life was like.
但我想让你看看真正的我 看看我的生活
- 561
Well, that's not your life anymore.
这不再是你的生活了
- 562
But it could be.
但是它曾经是
- 563
If I slip again, this is exactly where you could find me,
如果我又陷了下去 这就是你可能找到我的地方
- 564
or some place worse.
或是更糟的地方
- 565
Then what would you think of me?
到时你会怎么看我?
- 566
Peter... Bree...
彼得 布里...
- 567
It's dangerous to care about me.
关心我是危险的
- 568
A lot of people have over the years,
这些年很多人来帮我
- 569
and they all end up getting hurt.
但都以失败告终
- 570
Rex said he'd always be faithful.
莱克斯说他会永远忠诚