- 591
I spent two hours pleading with her through the bathroom door,
我在洗手间门口求了她2个小时
- 592
begging her not to leave me, and...
求她不要离开我...
- 593
We finally managed to come to terms.
最后我们达成协议
- 594
What kind of terms? I promised her I would fire the person who did it.
什么协议? 我答应她解雇那个和她聊天的人
- 595
You're gonna fire me?
你要解雇我?
- 596
No, of course not. You're too important here.
不 当然不 你对公司太重要了
- 597
I'm gonna fire Tom.
我准备解雇汤姆
- 598
I told her it was him that sent the I.M.S.
我告诉她是汤姆发送的消息
- 599
What?! I told her that he had a problem with boundaries.
什么?! 我告诉她是汤姆不知好歹
- 600
I'm sorry. I didn't wanna do this,
我很抱歉 我也不想这么做
- 601
but my marriage was on the line.
但是我的婚姻岌岌可危
- 602
You can't make my husband your scapegoat.
你不能拿我的丈夫做你的替罪羊
- 603
I won't let you.
我不会让你这么做的
- 604
I don't have a damn choice.
我别无选择啊
- 605
I can't be divorced, Lynette.
我不能离婚 勒奈特
- 606
I can't.
我不能
- 607
He's under contract.
他的合同还没到期
- 608
If you just fire him,
如果你解雇他
- 609
he'll sue you, and I'll back him up. You need cause.
他可以告你 我会支持他 你需要理由
- 610
Well...
那好...