- 711
Well, so we're gonna give the whole family thing a shot.
所以我们想要一家人团聚
- 712
Well, I'll totally give you all your money back.
好吧 我会把所有的钱全还给你
- 713
I don'twantmy money back. I want my baby!
我不想要回钱 我想要我的孩子!
- 714
Come on, let's go.
来吧 我们走吧
- 715
Carlos!
卡洛斯!
- 716
No! Carlos, what's happening?
不!卡洛斯怎么回事?
- 717
No, no, no, ma'am, you don't understand.
不 不 不要 你们不了解情况
- 718
You don't understand, this isourbaby!
你们不了解情况 这是我们的孩子!
- 719
No, we've been... we've been feeding her, and we...
不 我们给她喂奶 还有...
- 720
We've been bathing her,
我们给她洗澡
- 721
and we wake up in the middle of the night and we rock her,
我们在半夜起床哄她睡觉
- 722
which is crazy,
这样很疯狂
- 723
'cause if you knew me, I don't do that.
如果你们认识我 就知道我向来不会做这些事
- 724
I don't do that.
我向来不那么做的
- 725
And... and my husband... My husband, he sings to her.
还有...还有我的丈夫 他给她唱歌
- 726
He sings, so you can't take her away.
他唱歌 你不能带走她
- 727
It's too late. We've already fallen in love with her!
太晚了 我们已经爱上她了!
- 728
Carlos, do something!
卡洛斯 做点什么!
- 729
No, you can't go! You can't... you can't take her!
不 你们不能走!你们不能...不能带走她!
- 730
You can't take her!
你们不能带走她!