- 81
is going to be a perfect one.
一定是完美的
- 82
Oh, no, thanks, xiao-Mei.
哦 不了 谢谢 萧梅
- 83
The poor thing. She was so attached to Lily.
糟糕的是 她仍然留恋莉莉
- 84
Where'd all this food come from?
这些食物哪里来的?
- 85
The people from Carlos' church.
从卡洛斯的教堂那帮人
- 86
So you think you and Carlos will try for another adoption?
那你觉得你和卡洛斯会再尝试一次领养吗?
- 87
I don't think I could go through that pain again. Hmm.
我觉得我不可能再一次经受那种痛苦了 hmm.
- 88
I did freeze some of my eggs, so we might
我曾经冷冻过我的一些卵子 所以我们可能
- 89
do the surrogacy thing, but I don't know.
找个代孕母亲之类的 但我不是很清楚
- 90
Honey, you've got to eat something. I don't have an appetite.
甜心 你该吃点东西 我感觉没什么胃口
- 91
In fact, this is all gonna go to waste.
事实上 这些看来要浪费了
- 92
You guys should take something. No, no, you should keep it.
你们应该随便拿掉些 不 不 你留着吧
- 93
I'll take a couple.
我拿一对好了
- 94
What? Karl dumped me, so I'm alone.
怎么了? 卡尔甩了我 所以我又一个人了
- 95
Food fills the void.
食物可以填满空虚
- 96
Xiao-Mei, I appreciate your grief, but, really,
萧梅 我了解你的不幸 但 这?
- 97
you're bringing everybody down. Will you pull it together?
你把每个人的心情都搞的很糟了 你是不是真的要搞的一团糟呢?
- 98
Mrs. Solis...
索利斯夫人...
- 99
I don't understand. It's from the government.
我不是很清楚 这是政府给我的
- 100
Let me see.
让我看下