- 141
and a whipped husband is someone we must take very seriously.
而一个受到责备的丈夫 我们必须谨慎的对待他
- 142
Okay.
好吧
- 143
How do we handle this?
我们怎么办?
- 144
You're under contract.
你在合同期中
- 145
Ed can't fire you unless he has just cause.
除非艾得有理由 否则他没法开除你
- 146
So until this blows over, you have to be a model employee.
所以等到这场风波结束 你就是个模范雇员了
- 147
Show up on time, no more 3-Martini lunches,
只要出现这一次 就无需3瓶马提尼的午餐了
- 148
and above all, have ready all your presentations.
最重要的是 这只是一场戏
- 149
I can't believe I'm being victimized like this.
我不能想象 我竟然成了一个受害者
- 150
Well, honey, in all fairness...
甜心 为了让这个事情进展顺利...
- 151
Those are all things you should be doing anyway.
无论如何都要把这些事情完成
- 152
Fine!
好!
- 153
Andrew, I am having Peter over for dinner tomorrow night,
安德鲁 我让彼得明天晚上过来一起吃晚饭
- 154
and I was wondering if you would like to invite Justin?
而我想知道 你是不是愿意邀请贾斯丁一起来?
- 155
Yeah. Um, thanks. I'll... I'll call him tonight.
谢了 我今晚给他打电话
- 156
Since you two are having your boyfriends over,
既然你们都有自己的男友
- 157
can I invite Matthew? Out of the question.
我能不能邀请马修? 跑题了
- 158
So let me get this straight... You can date a lush,
所以我直说吧-- 你可以和一个lush(酒醉后和别人调情)约会
- 159
and he can bring over his gay lover,
而他可以带他的同性恋男友回来
- 160
but god forbid I date a hot black guy.
但是 上帝啊 禁止我约会一个性感的黑人