- 161
Until they lock Caleb up,
除非他们能把卡博关住
- 162
I don't want you anywhere near that family.
否则我不想你去接近他们家任何人
- 163
His brother tried to rape you,
他的兄弟差点玷污了你
- 164
and his mother keeps the guy locked up in a basement.
而他的母亲把他关在了地下室
- 165
I mean, let's face it, Danielle, even you could do better.
我的意思是 承认吧 丹妮尔 其实你可以找个更好的
- 166
Since when do you take mom's side over mine?
你什么时候站到母亲那边 来批判我了?
- 167
Your brother and I had a talk,
你的弟弟和我之间谈了一次
- 168
and we've come to a détente of sorts.
而且我们交换了各自的意见
- 169
Really? Even after she screwed you out of your trust fund?
真的吗? 甚至在他把你灌醉 让你失去了信托基金后
- 170
Well, he did falsely accuse me of child abuse.
well 他确实虚伪地控诉我虐待儿童
- 171
I would say we're even. Wouldn't you, Andrew?
我会说我们打平了 你说呢 安德鲁?
- 172
Sure, mom. We're even.
当然 妈 我们打平了
- 173
You can stop smiling now.
你能不能现在停止你虚伪的笑容
- 174
I know your face is tired. What?
我知道你的面部已经僵硬了 什么?
- 175
I'm not stupid. I know you hate her now as much as ever.
我不愚蠢 我知道你还和以前那样恨她
- 176
Mom and I are in a good place right now.
妈妈和我现在相处的很好
- 177
Why can't you believe that?
为什么你不能理解不了呢?
- 178
Hi. I got your message. What's up?
hi 我收到你的消息了 什么事?
- 179
Come on in.
进来说
- 180
This is Oliver Weston.
这是奥利弗.韦斯顿