- 361
You do know that, right?
你知道的 是吗?
- 362
I guess.
我猜是的
- 363
How come Matty's not here?
为什么马修不来?
- 364
Because this isourspecial day,
因为 这是 我们俩的 特殊的一天
- 365
just you and me.
只有你和我
- 366
Is he mad at me?
他是不是对我很生气?
- 367
'Cause of Danielle?
关于丹妮尔的事情?
- 368
No. He knows that you didn't mean to scare her.
不 他知道你不是有意去 吓唬丹妮尔的
- 369
'Cause he said it was okay for me to kiss her.
因为他说我去亲她没事的
- 370
What did you say?
你刚才说什么了?
- 371
He said Danielle liked me
他说丹妮尔喜欢我
- 372
and that she wouldn't fight me if I gave her a kiss.
还有如果我亲丹妮尔 她不会对我反抗的
- 373
Your brother told you that?
你哥哥对你说这个?
- 374
Matty said that she was waiting for me
马修说她正在等我
- 375
and that she wanted a really big kiss.
而且她期待一个 非常美好的吻
- 376
What else did your brother tell you?
你哥哥还对你说了什么吗?
- 377
Xiao-Mei?
萧梅?
- 378
I made you some hot cocoa.
我给你做了些热可可
- 379
I guess the baby thing didn't really appeal to you, huh?
我猜代孕的事情估计 对你没什么吸引力 huh?
- 380
I know it's a lot to ask,
我知道这是个很大的请求