- 541
I think she's confused
我认为她搞糊涂了
- 542
as to how we're gonna make this baby happen.
关于我们要生个孩子的事情
- 543
Oh. And were you planning on setting her straight?
oh 你正准备把她放平吗?
- 544
Next thing out of my mouth.
我正准备说下一句
- 545
Come on! The guy's ready to explode.
快! 这个家伙快要被激发了
- 546
I don't care. I'm not sleeping with mom's boyfriend.
我不关心 我不和我妈的男友睡
- 547
You can't back out now. You were great the other night.
你不能收手不干 那晚你很棒
- 548
You got Peter on the hook. He's primed. I was just messing with his head
你已经勾引了彼得 他被你钓住了 他脑子一团糟了
- 549
to get back at mom. That's all.
报复母亲 那已经足够了
- 550
Yeah, but why stop there? She's keeping you from Matthew.
是的 但为什么要停在那儿呢? 她让你不和马修见面
- 551
Now, come on, she deserves this.
现在 来吧 这是她应受的
- 552
I'm not that stupid. Go grind your own ax.
我并不愚蠢 想想你自己的办法吧
- 553
That's him. I don't have time for this crap.
是他 对这个家伙 我没时间想些其他的了
- 554
Now strip down to your bra and panties now. Get out of my room, you psycho!
现在快脱掉你的胸罩和内裤 滚出我的房间 你这个神经病!
- 555
Um, my mom won't be back for a while,
um 我妈要些时候才能回来了
- 556
so you probably don't wanna wait around. Well, that's okay.
所以你大概不大想等吧 well 没事的
- 557
I just wanted to make sure you got the Perkins catalog.
我只是想确保你拿到了perkins的目录
- 558
Uh, your mom told me that you're going on a tour there tomorrow.
uh 你母亲告诉我你准备 明天去那里转转
- 559
Yeah. You're gonna love it.
是的 你会喜欢上它的
- 560
The campus is beautiful, the teachers are amazing,
校园很美 老师令人惊讶