- 681
on sitting next to me in a car for three hours.
在车上3个小时坐在你的身边
- 682
Consider me a cheerleader for anything that expedites me
考虑到我曾是个啦啦队长 任何已经发生过的事都足以
- 683
getting you out from under my roof.
把你赶出我的房子
- 684
Glad we can come to an understanding.
很高兴看到我们达成一致
- 685
Why'd we stop here? We have half a tank left.
我们为什么停在这儿? 还有半箱油呢
- 686
There's so many things I wanna say to you, Andrew.
我有太多事要告诉你 安德鲁
- 687
But mostly, I just want you to know how sorry I am.
但主要是我想让你知道 我有多不好
- 688
Sorry for what?
什么不好?
- 689
Every child deserves to be loved unconditionally,
每个孩子都应该得到无条件的关爱
- 690
and I thought that was the kind of love that I had for you.
而我认为这是我曾经想给你的那种
- 691
Maybe if I had, it would've been different.
可能我已经给了 结果但是不同
- 692
Why do I suddenly get the feeling
为什么我现在突然感觉
- 693
we're not gonna make it out to Perkins college today?
我们今天不是去perkins大学?
- 694
What are you doing?
你要干什么?
- 695
I packed up some of your things.
我为你整理好了包裹
- 696
There's also, um, an envelope in here with some money,
那儿 还有个信封装了点钱
- 697
and that should tide you over until you get a job.
那些估计可以支撑到 直到你找到工作
- 698
What, you're gonna leave me out here in the middle of nowhere?
什么 你准备把我抛弃在这里 一个无名的地方?
- 699
I noticed a bus stop about a mile back.
我注意到一英里前有个公交车站
- 700
You can go anywhere you want.
你可以去任何你想去的地方