- 721
You still care about me.
你仍然关心着我
- 722
What?
什么?
- 723
You're always worried about Julie and me,
你一直在担心朱莉和我
- 724
and you beat up my new boyfriend.
而且你把我的新男友打了顿
- 725
And now you're protecting me from Edie.
而你现在又在保护我 以免被伊迪伤害
- 726
Do you know what all that means?
你知道这些事情意味着什么吗?
- 727
That you're high maintenance?
你的维护费用很高?
- 728
All right, you go ahead and be coy. Fine.
好 你可以如此腼腆 好吧
- 729
I'll be the one to break the ice.
我来做那个破冰的人
- 730
I've never stopped caring about you.
我无时无刻都在挂念着你
- 731
Is that why you jumped in bed with Karl?
这就是你同卡尔睡的原因?
- 732
I would've never even gone there
我永远不会这样了
- 733
if I had thought there was a chance with us.
如果我认为我们之间 曾经有个机会
- 734
You just closed the door so completely, I...
你只要关上那扇门 完完全全地 我...
- 735
Ugh, can we just not talk about him?
ugh 我们能不能不谈论他?
- 736
Have some more pie.
再品尝些派
- 737
I know you like pie.
我知道你喜欢这个
- 738
I know you like me.
我知道你喜欢我
- 739
Listen...
听着...
- 740
I'm not asking for us to get back together.
我不是请求我们一起回到以前