- 2-3
It seems on his last three trips east,
好像最近的三次东行
- 3
he cashed in his first-class ticket
他都买了头等舱
- 4
and took a detour to Atlantic city.
然后绕路去了大西洋城
- 5
Lynette received some disturbing news...
勒奈特知道了一些让她不安的消息
- 6
He said it was okay for me to kiss her. What else did your brother tell you?
他说我可以吻她 - 你哥哥还告诉你什么了?
- 7
Caleb revealed a secret...
卡博 透露了一个秘密
- 8
Susan made a first class confession...
苏珊坦白交代了
- 9
You're going to leave me out here in the middle of nowhere?
难道你要把我留在这里? 连个鬼影子都没有的地方?
- 10
I can't be around you anymore. I'm just not strong enough.
我不能再留在你身边了 我没有想象中的坚强
- 11
And Bree made the most difficult decision of her life.
布里作了她生命中一个最艰难的决定
- 12-14
Susan Mayer had always believed the one good thing about hard times
苏珊.梅尔一直相信 困境唯一的好处是
- 14
is that you get to find out who your friends really are.
你能够确定 谁是你真正的朋友
- 15-16
When her grandmother died, it was Bree who brought homemade cookies.
她外婆去世时 布里为她作了小点心
- 17-18
When the critics panned her third book, it was Gabrielle who hired the handsome masseur.
评论家对她第三本书提出质疑时 加布丽尔给她请了那个英俊的按摩师
- 19-20
When her divorce became final, it was Lynette who poured the scotch.
在她处于离婚边缘时 是勒奈特 贴心的倒上一杯苏格兰威士忌
- 21-23
Sadly, Susan's life had been shattered once again... But as always, her friends had come to help pick up the pieces.
悲伤的是 苏珊的生活又一次面临危机 但 一直以来 她的朋友们总会赶过来 帮她度过难关
- 24-25
Susan? We've all been talking. We've decided you and Julie should stay with Bree.
苏珊? 我们商量了一下 觉得你住布里那会好一些
- 26
Oh, thanks. No, that's okay. We'll stay at a motel.
唔 谢谢 不用了 这样就好 我们会呆在汽车旅馆的
- 27
Absolutely not.
千万不要
- 28-29
Just give me an hour or two to straighten up Andrew's room, and then you can bring your... selves over.
给我一两个小时 整理一下安德鲁的房间就好 然后你就可以搬进了和你的...
- 30
I don't deserve friends like you.
有你们这样的朋友真是我的荣幸