- 81
She was in the cupboard.
不知道她在玩什么花样
- 82-83
Get a trash bag. We're throwing everything away. You think she was trying to poison us?
拿个垃圾袋 我们要扔掉所有东西 你认为她要毒死我们?
- 84
All I know is we're eating out tonight.
我只知道 今晚上我们要出去吃
- 85
What do you want?
你来做什么?
- 86-87
Uh... this is a little awkward, and I apologize in advance for how this is gonna sound, but, um... By any chance, did... you burn down my house?
呃 如果这听起来有点唐突的话 我提前道歉 但是 有没有可能... 是你烧了我的房子?
- 88
Yes.
对
- 89
What? Yes, I burnt down your house, you sleazy little whore.
什么? 对啊 是我烧了你的房子 你这个无耻的婊子
- 90
Edie! Why would you do that?!
伊迪! 为什么要这样做?
- 91
Can you blame me,
你有什么资格来责备我呢
- 92
after sending me that acid letter?
就在你给我发了那封尖刻的信之后
- 93
Letter? What letter?
信? 什么信?
- 94-95
The one where you admitted to stabbing me in the back by sleeping with Karl.
就是你承认通过跟卡尔上床 背后中伤我的那封信
- 96
You weren't supposed to get that.
你不应该收到那封信的
- 97
I stole that back from the mailman.
我从邮递员那里把信偷回来了
- 98
So you were trying to hide the truth from me?
你还企图对我掩盖真相?
- 99
This is not what we should focus on right now.
这不是我们现在要讨论的问题
- 100
The point is, you maliciously set fire to my house.
问题是 你居然 恶毒的烧毁了我的房子