- 701
We can move on.
我们就能继续
- 702
Can those chicorelli sisters dance or what?
那些奇克瑞利姐妹也能跳成这样吗
- 703
Wow, look out, Broadway!
百老汇 要当心咯
- 704
Now don't forget that we will have cookies and juice
别忘了 我们在地下室准备了曲奇和果汁
- 705
set up in the basement after we're done here.
这里结束后 欢迎大家去享用
- 706
We want to see you all there
我们希望所有人都能去
- 707
And for our next act,
我们的下一个节目
- 708
Please welcome the musical stylings
欢迎朱莉和苏珊·梅尔
- 709
of Julie and Susan Mayer
带来的音乐合奏
- 710
I'll be right back.
我马上就回来
- 711
Oh, um, I'm just gonna need a couple of seconds,
我需要一小会
- 712
so feel free to pray
大家先祈祷吧
- 713
Edie, the other day when I saw you making music with my family,
伊迪 那天我看到你和我家人一起演奏
- 714
I got a little jealous and I went a little crazy
我被嫉妒冲昏了头
- 715
and I pushed you out.
把你挤出去了
- 716
Seeing you sitting here today,
看到你今天坐在这里
- 717
Well, I can see how much you care about Julie,
我能看到你有多在乎朱莉
- 718
and she comes first,
应该以她为重
- 719
and it should be you up there playing with her, not me.
应该是你跟她一起演出而不是我
- 720
So I'm sorry
我很抱歉