- 721
Thank you, Susan
谢谢 苏珊
- 722
How convenient that you decided this
你的决定可真容易啊
- 723
after I showed up without my guitar.
尤其是在我没带吉他的情况下
- 724
Well, like I said, I'm sorry.
所以就像我说的 我很抱歉
- 725
I wish it could be you up there.
我真希望你能在那上面
- 726
You know, I play piano.
你知道吗 我会弹钢琴
- 727
And so let's all welcome Julie Mayer
那么 让我们欢迎朱莉·梅尔
- 728
and her aunt Edie.
和她的阿姨伊迪
- 729
You did a good thing.
你做得好
- 730
Yeah, well, I tried.
至少我尽力了
- 731
Yeah, well, give me a break.
让我喘口气
- 732
This thing has, like, 90 flats in it.
这东西就像有90个音在里面
- 733
Poor Julie
可怜的朱莉
- 734
Stop it. You're loving this
得了吧 你不知道多高兴
- 735
No, not at all.
不 怎么可能
- 736
So they said you needed to see me
他们说你要见我
- 737
What is it? What's goin' on?
什么事 怎么了
- 738
Um, I've been thinking...
我一直在想
- 739
You know, about, um.
你知道 关于
- 740
Everything that happened with John...
那些跟约翰有关的事情