- 231
Hey, what are you still doing here?
喂 你回来干嘛
- 232
I'm looking for Parker's umbrella.
帮帕克找伞
- 233
Have you seen it?
你看到过它没有
- 234
No. Nope. Sorry
不 没看见 抱歉
- 235
Hey, honey, you better hurry
喂 亲爱的 你得赶紧了
- 236
You're gonna be late for work
上班要迟到了
- 237
Thank you for that.
谢谢提醒
- 238
I couldn't find Mrs. Mulberry's umbrella,
我没能找到玛百莉太太的伞
- 239
so I brought her sun hat instead,
索性就把她的遮阳帽拿来了
- 240
all right?
将就一下吧
- 241
And here we go.
出发了
- 242
It's in the shower
伞在浴室里
- 243
What?
你说什么
- 244
Mrs. Mulberry says she left it in the shower.
玛百莉太太说 她把伞落在浴室里了
- 245
Well, why didn't Mrs Mulberry
是吗 在我去你房间翻箱倒柜之前
- 246
volunteer that information
玛百莉太太为什么
- 247
before I turned your room upside down looking for it, hmm?
就没吱个声呢嗯
- 248
Are you going to go get it?
你会回去帮她拿伞吗
- 249
No, I'm not gonna get the damn umbrella!
不会 我才不要去拿那把该死的伞
- 250
I'm so sorry, sweetie I am not mad at you.
对不起 宝贝 我不是冲你发飙