- 251
What are you doing?
你要干吗
- 252
We don't want donuts.
我们不吃甜甜圈了
- 253
Andrew, you are not leaving the house dressed like that
安德鲁 你不可以穿成那样就出门
- 254
I'm just going to meet some of the guys at the swim club.
我只是去会会游泳俱乐部的朋友们
- 255
I don't care. Put this on
那也不行 过来换上这件
- 256
Every time you leave this house,
一旦走出这个门
- 257
you represent this family,
你代表的是整个家族的形象
- 258
and the least you can do is not humiliate us
最起码你不能使家族蒙羞
- 259
A ripped t-shirt is just a look.
一件破T恤只是表象而已
- 260
Yes, a bad one
那也是个不良的表象
- 261
I hope you haven't made plans for tomorrow night.
你明晚没什么安排吧
- 262
Look, if you think I'm having dinner with the pharmacist,
如果你认为我会同那个药剂师一道晚餐
- 263
you're crazy
你肯定是疯了
- 264
Part of the reason I'm having him over
我邀请他来的原因之一
- 265
is so that you can get to know him.
也是希望你可以对他有所了解
- 266
Yeah, well, I don't want to get to know him.
是吗 但是我并不想要了解他
- 267
Honey, the feelings that you're having are perfectly normal.
宝贝 你现在的感受很正常
- 268
But George isn't trying to take your father's place
但是乔治并没有要取代你父亲的位置
- 269
He's... well, he's just a friend
他… 他只是我的一个朋友而已
- 270
Really? Just a friend?
是吗 你们俩只是朋友关系