- 141
if I could be there, you know that I would.
我要是能去 肯定会去的
- 142
All right, I didn't know it was that important to you.
好吧 我没想到这对你有这么重要
- 143
I will talk to my boss and I will see what I can do
我会跟老板谈谈 想想办法
- 144
Thank you, mommy
谢谢你 妈妈
- 145
Wow, I don't want to rain on your parade,
我不想泼你冷水
- 146
but he just totally manipulated you.
不过你对他简直是言听计从
- 147
Well, hey, when a kid's that good, you gotta give him his due
那是乖孩子应得的
- 148
An autopsy?
尸检
- 149
Detective, Rex died of a heart attack
警探雷克斯 死于心脏病发
- 150
Well, there were some anomalies in the doctor's report.
不过 在医生的报告中有诸多疑点
- 151
Anomalies? What anomalies?
疑点 什么疑点
- 152
Ma'am, I'm afraid I'm not at liberty
女士 恐怕我不宜
- 153
to discuss this any further with you
与你深入探讨此事
- 154
Am I a suspect?
难道我是嫌疑人
- 155
I didn't say that.
我可没这么说
- 156
Well, if I am, you're wasting your time
把我当嫌疑人 你真是浪费时间
- 157
I loved Rex and anyone who knows me will tell you
我爱雷克斯 了解我的人都会告诉你
- 158
that I was incapable of hurting him
我绝不可能伤害他
- 159
You sure about that?
你确定吗
- 160
You talked to Phyllis
你一定是跟菲利斯谈过了