- 161
Again, I can't discuss the case.
重申一遍 我不跟你谈这个
- 162
She's my mother-in-law
她是我的婆婆
- 163
Of course she said horrible things about me.
一定是她说了我的坏话
- 164
Ma'am, lower your voice
女士 请小声点
- 165
She blamed me for every problem that Rex and I ever had
她把我和雷克斯之间的问题都归罪于我
- 166
So there were problems with the marriage?
这么说 你们的婚姻有些问题
- 167
Well, it was a marriage Of course there were problems
婚姻嘛 有问题总是难免的
- 168
May I record this
我能把这个录下来吗
- 169
just so there's no confusion over your statement?
免得你的供诉自相矛盾
- 170
No, you may not record this
不 你不要录这个
- 171
So you refuse to make a statement?
这么说 你拒绝供诉
- 172
I'm not refusing anything.
我可没拒绝
- 173
All I'm saying is stay away from Phyllis
我想说的不过是离菲利斯远点
- 174
She's a... she's a raving loon.
她是个胡言乱语的疯子
- 175
Ma'am, perhaps
女士 也许
- 176
you'd be more comfortable with an attorney present.
有律师在场会更合适
- 177
You want a statement? Fine, I'll give you a statement.
你想要口供么 好 我来
- 178
My husband died of a heart attack.
我丈夫死于心脏病发作
- 179
I loved him very deeply,
我深深地爱着他
- 180
and your mother did a lousy job
你的家教真不怎么样