- 181
To Bree's way of thinking,
在布里的心目中
- 182
there were two kinds of people in the world...
世界上有两种人
- 183
those who were useless before their morning coffee...
一种是早上没喝咖啡就浑身无力的
- 184
and those who weren't.
而另一种则精力充沛
- 185
What's going on?
怎么回事
- 186
Don't rush me, Bree!
别催我 布里
- 187
I'm an old woman! Don't rush me.
我上了年纪了 别催我
- 188
Get her. Out of here
把她带走
- 189
I will tell you one thing...
我要对你说
- 190
you wouldn't be acting this way
你如果不是心虚
- 191
if you didn't feel guilty about something!
也不会这么做
- 192
What's the occasion?
什么日子
- 193
Uh, our anniversary?
我们的结婚纪念日
- 194
Oh, right.
哦对
- 195
How could you forget our anniversary?
你居然连我们的结婚纪念日都忘了
- 196
You sit in a cell all day long staring at a calendar.
你可是蹲在号子里整天盯着日历的人
- 197
What's the big deal?
有什么大不了的
- 198
Our marriage was a sham anyway.
我们的婚姻名存实亡
- 199
Oh, we're not doing this again
别再这样了
- 200
In real marriages, wives are faithful.
真正的婚姻里 妻子忠于丈夫