- 201
Yeah, and husbands remember anniversaries,
对真正的婚姻里 丈夫也记得结婚纪念日
- 202
so I guess we're even
所以我想我们扯平了
- 203
Are you equating forgetting our anniversary with cheating on me?
你居然把忘记纪念日和背叛相提并论
- 204
You are clearly determined to ruin this special day for us.
看来你是铁了心要毁掉今天这个特别的日子了
- 205
What is wrong with you that you don't feel guilty?
你到底是怎么回事 从来没有感到内疚
- 206
I feel tons of guilt, so back off
我的内疚之情如滔滔江水 饶了我吧
- 207
You never even apologized.
你甚至从来没有道歉
- 208
I apologized a million times
我都道了一百万次了
- 209
Yeah, but you always followed it up with an excuse.
是啊 但你的道歉总是伴随着借口
- 210
"I was lonely, you weren't home enough,
“我很孤单 你总是不在家
- 211
a woman needs to be loved"
女人需要被爱”诸如此类
- 212
A woman does need to be loved,
女人确实需要被爱
- 213
and since you didn't give it to me,
既然你不能给我
- 214
I had to find it elsewhere.
我只能到别处寻求
- 215
So that's what the teenager was doing in our bedroom...
所以那个小伙子在我们卧室里干的就是这个
- 216
filling you with love
用爱满足你
- 217
Say what you want,
随便你怎么说
- 218
but John Rowland loved me
不过约翰·罗兰爱我
- 219
like no one ever has.
从来没人像他这么爱过
- 220
Not as a trophy or as a possession,
不是把我当战利品或拥有物