- 361
At the risk of ruining a lovely evening,
我不想毁了这个美好的夜晚
- 362
I have some unpleasant news.
但我有一些不快的消息宣布
- 363
The police dug up your father today
今天警察把你们父亲挖了出来
- 364
- What? - Why?
-什么 -为什么
- 365
Well, apparently, they want to do an autopsy
很明显他们想做个尸检
- 366
They don't think that he had a heart attack.
他们认为他不是心脏病发作
- 367
They think that somebody was poisoning him.
认为某个人对他下毒
- 368
Who would have poisoned daddy?
谁会给爸爸下毒
- 369
Well, apparently, I'm a suspect.
很明显我是嫌疑人
- 370
Well, they always look at spouses first
他们总是首先怀疑配偶
- 371
It has something to do with statistics
统计数字显示的
- 372
It's just a formality. I'll be cleared in no time
只是例行公事 我很快会恢复清白
- 373
Would you two please stop looking at me like that?
拜托你们两个不要这样盯着我好不好
- 374
Obviously, I did not kill your father
很明显我没有杀你们的父亲
- 375
I loved him deeply
我深深地爱着他
- 376
Yeah, but you and dad had a lot of problems.
是的 可是你和爸爸之间有很多问题
- 377
Everyone knows that
人人都知道
- 378
Yes, we had issues, but I would never have hurt him
我们之间的确有问题 但我永远不会伤害他
- 379
What about the night daddy had
爸爸心脏病第二次发作的
- 380
his second heart attack?
那天晚上是怎么回事呢