- 421
Well, what makes you so sure I don't have talent?
你怎么就能肯定 我没天份呢
- 422
Hmm, just a hunch.
嗯 直觉而已
- 423
Yeah, well, we've both seen your talent,
好吧 我们都看得到你的天份
- 424
which is a nice way of telling you
另外 婉转地提醒你
- 425
why don't you put some curtains on your bedroom window?
给你的卧室挂块窗帘吧
- 426
- Guys. - Oh, come on, be honest.
-大家 -拜托 坦白点
- 427
You didn't want any part of this
在发现我参加之前
- 428
until you found out that I was involved.
你压根也没有参与的意思
- 429
- That is so not true! - Oh, yes, it is.
-不是这样的 -是的
- 430
It burns you that your own daughter picked me over you
你的女儿选了我而不是你 让你气恼不已
- 431
She did not pick you
她没选你
- 432
It just didn't occur to her that I would agree to do it.
她只是没想到我能同意帮忙
- 433
Well, now she knows,
这下她知道了
- 434
and if she had it to do over again, she'd pick me
如果再选一次 她肯定选我
- 435
No, she wouldn't.
不 她不会的
- 436
Well, why don't we put it to a test?
为什么我们不试试
- 437
Julie, who would you rather have play with you?
朱莉 你愿意跟谁一起演出
- 438
- Oh, no, no, no, no. - No, it's okay, honey
-别 别这样 -亲爱的 没关系
- 439
Who do you want to be with you
在家庭才艺秀上
- 440
in the family talent show?
你希望跟谁一起演出