- 581
Hey, that's both crazy and self-absorbed.
嘿 这真是疯狂兼自以为是
- 582
That's a twofer! Way to go!
一石二鸟啊 真有你的
- 583
Whether you choose to believe it or not,
不管你信不信
- 584
they're both great together,
她们俩处得很好
- 585
and if you don't believe me, ask Julie
如果你不信我 去问问朱莉
- 586
I'm sorry you had to witness that.
我很抱歉让你看到这些
- 587
Oh, that's okay, honey
没关系 亲爱的
- 588
I have lived my share of family knock-down drag-outs.
我也跟我家人磕磕绊绊的
- 589
Well, I hope it wasn't as ugly as me and Karl
我希望那不会像我跟卡尔这样
- 590
You'd be surprised
比那厉害多了
- 591
Parker, honey, can you hear me?
帕克 亲爱的 你听见了吗
- 592
Tom, why isn't he talking?
汤姆 为什么他不说话
- 593
Um, honey, there are a lot of kids here
亲爱的 这有很多孩子
- 594
He's a little stressed.
他有点紧张
- 595
- Parker, say hi, say hi - Mommy?
-帕克 问好 问好 -妈妈
- 596
Oh, hey, honey, this is so exciting
嘿 亲爱的 这太令人兴奋了
- 597
Your first day of school.
你第一天上学
- 598
You're going to make so many friends
你会交到很多朋友的
- 599
Lynette, staff meeting, now
勒奈特 员工会议 现在
- 600
Uh, right, yeah. I'm going to be right there
好 我马上到