- 241
No No I mean, I'm a little surprised
没有 没有 我只是有点惊讶
- 242
that you didn't ask me to accompany you first
你没有先约我为你伴奏
- 243
On what?
你用什么伴奏
- 244
You don't play an instrument
你什么乐器都不会
- 245
I play the piano. You know that
我弹钢琴啊 你知道的
- 246
How would I know that? I've never seen you play.
我怎么会知道 从没见你弹过
- 247
Well, I played in high school
我高中时弹过
- 248
So the last time you tickled the ivories
也就是说 你最后一次碰钢琴
- 249
was sometime in the late '70s?
是在七十年代末
- 250
It was the early '80s
是八十年代初好不好
- 251
Well, I'm not going to argue with you
我不打算跟你吵
- 252
You want to do the show with Edie,
你要和伊迪一起表演
- 253
and I think that's super.
挺棒的
- 254
So she's really good, huh?
她的确不错 是吧
- 255
She knows her guitar.
她懂弹吉他
- 256
Apparently, there are a lot of musicians in her family,
很明显她的家族里有许多音乐家
- 257
sort of like the von trapps.
有点像冯·特拉普家族【电影《音乐之声》里的一家】
- 258
Except, you know, her brother o'd
除了有一点 她的兄弟死于吸毒过量
- 259
All I'm asking you is to go out and play a little bit of ball.
我的要求不过是出去打一下球
- 260
Is that such a big deal?
这要求太过分了吗