- 331
You think she bought it? No.
你认为她相信了吗 没
- 332
I think she'll be over here in ten minutes.
她十分钟后会赶到这里
- 333
OK, let's move, let's move.
好的 快行动 快行动
- 334
I've got ten bucks here
我这有十美元
- 335
for the kid who can carry the most stuff, OK?
用来奖励给搬走东西最多的孩子
- 336
Hey, Gabby, it's Lynette. Got a little emergency here.
加布 我是勒奈特 这里有紧急情况
- 337
Is it OK if we use your backyard?
能不能借用一下你的后院
- 338
Great, great.
太好了 太好了
- 339
And we take complete responsibility for whatever the pony does.
要是小马弄坏东西的话 我们全权负责
- 340
Hope you get this message soon.
希望你能尽快收到留言
- 341
My only concern would be the neighborhood.
我唯一顾虑的是街坊邻居
- 342
We really need a quiet place for our retirement.
我们很需要僻静之处安度晚年
- 343
Oh, are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吧
- 344
There's no place in Fairview that's more peaceful.
再没有比美景镇更宁静的地方了
- 345
Where the hell's the pony?
小马去哪里了
- 346
OK, guys. Come on, come on, come on!
伙计们 快跑 快跑
- 347
Let me show you the media room.
我带你们去视听室
- 348
OK, go on in. And the balloons.
快进去 带上气球
- 349
Good, good. All right.
好的 好的
- 350
OK. That's it. Everybody's in.
终于搞定了 所有人都进去了