- 211
misery loves company.
同病相怜
- 212
And Ian was loving this company
伊恩越来越
- 213
more and more every day.
喜欢这种交往
- 214
...two... three...
两下 三下
- 215
Itch, itch, itch, itch, itch. Itch, itch, itch.
痒痒 痒痒 痒痒
- 216
Do the nurses know you do this?
护士知道你这么做吗
- 217
You weren't supposed to see that. Clearly.
你不该看到这一幕的 那当然
- 218
But you can buy my silence if you'll have coffee with me.
但如果你陪我喝咖啡 我可以保持沉默
- 219
I would love to, but I'm in a rush.
我很乐意 可我赶时间
- 220
I'm supposed to meet my girlfriends for lunch. Is it one yet?
我约好了朋友吃午餐 到一点了吗
- 221
You tell me.
不如你来告诉我
- 222
I noticed you're always rushing into the hall to check the time,
我注意到你总去大厅看时间
- 223
so I bought you this.
所以就给你买了这个
- 224
I can't accept this.
我不能接受
- 225
This is too extravagant. It's nothing.
太贵重了 不值钱
- 226
A guy had a bunch of them laid out on a blanket.
外面有小摊贩摊了一地卖这个
- 227
If you look closely, it says Folex.
如果你凑近看 上面写着労力士[劳力士山寨版]
- 228
Still, I... Please.
我还是不能接受 给点面子
- 229
It would make me so happy if you took it.
你要是收下 我会很开心的
- 230
Well, in that case, thank you for my cheap knockoff.
既然这样 谢谢你送我的仿制品