- 231
Oh, my God, I'm late.
天呐 我迟到了
- 232
我们的新店即将开业
- 233
I'm so sorry I'm late. No, that's fine.
抱歉我迟到了 没关系
- 234
White gloves. Are we having luncheon in the 1880s?
白手套 你是在十九世纪八十年代用餐吗
- 235
Well, it's a very elegant club.
这个俱乐部很考究
- 236
Orson's been a member here for years.
奥森已经入会好多年了
- 237
It'll be even nicer when they finish the construction.
等他们装修完会更不错
- 238
You were mysterious on the phone.
你在电话里神秘兮兮的
- 239
Why did you want to have lunch?
你为什么约我们吃午饭
- 240
Well, I wanted to invite you
我想邀请你们
- 241
to a dinner Orson and I are having this Saturday.
来我和奥森本周举办的晚餐会
- 242
So you asked us to a meal to announce another meal?
你请我们吃饭是为了宣布请吃另一顿饭吗
- 243
That's so Bree of you.
真不愧是布里啊
- 244
What's the occasion? Oh, um, no occasion.
为了庆祝什么 不庆祝什么
- 245
Just a little gettogether.
就是小聚一下
- 246
What are you being so coy about?
你为什么含糊其辞
- 247
I'm not being coy. She said, coyly.
我没有含糊其辞 这就是含糊其辞
- 248
If you don't tell us, we're not coming.
你不说清楚 我们就不去
- 249
All right.
好吧
- 250
I wanted to wait and make a proper announcement, but...
我本想等到正式场合发表声明