- 251
Orson and I are engaged. Oh, my gosh.
奥森和我订婚了 天呐
- 252
Let me see. You move fast.
我看看 你进展神速啊
- 253
I know it's quick, but it just feels so right.
我知道时间有些短 可我们感觉都太对味
- 254
Orson is just the most warm, wonderful, generous man.
奥森是最体贴入微 具有绅士风度的男人
- 255
Generous. That means he's good in the sack.
绅士风度 说明他那方面很棒
- 256
Actually, no, we haven't had sex yet.
并非如此 我们还没有嘿咻过
- 257
We're waiting until we get married.
我们想等到婚后
- 258
Oh, my God, you're serious?
天呐 你说真的
- 259
No sex at all? Not even...?
从没做过吗 就连...
- 260
Whatever you're alluding to, no.
不管你们暗指什么 都没有过
- 261
But you're gonna get married.
可你们都快结婚了
- 262
You wouldn't buy a car without
你不会要买车了
- 263
at least taking it for a little test drive.
却连试车也不试一下
- 264
It's not like you've never
你又不是从没
- 265
slept with a guy you weren't married to.
和你不打算结婚的人睡过
- 266
True, I have, in the past, given myself away too freely.
没错 我过去是太过放纵
- 267
How charming to bring that up while I'm announcing my engagement.
在我宣布订婚的时候翻旧账 真有你的
- 268
But I like to think I have learned from my mistakes.
可我已经从中吸取教训
- 269
So, the dinner is at 8:00.
晚餐定在八点整
- 270
And when we make the announcement,
还有 我们宣布订婚时