- 271
please, everybody look surprised.
请各位故作震惊
- 272
Don't worry. I'm going to replay the look
别担心 我会重演
- 273
when I found out you hadn't banged him yet.
我发现你还没上他时的表情
- 274
Hey, sexy mama. That's cute.
性感妈妈 真可爱
- 275
You invited Kayla to Parker's birthday party?
你请凯拉来帕克的生日派对了吗
- 276
Of course. And?
那是当然 还有呢
- 277
And? What did you tell Nora?
还有呢 你怎么跟诺拉说的
- 278
I told her
我告诉她
- 279
that we were picking up Kayla for a quiet afternoon at home.
我们要接凯拉来家里坐坐
- 280
You lied? You're damn straight, I lied.
你撒谎了 你真直白 我撒谎了
- 281
I will not have that lunatic ruining one more family gathering.
我可不想让那疯婆娘再来破坏我们的家庭聚会
- 282
But Kayla's gonna, you know, tell Nora that we had a party,
可凯拉会告诉诺拉 我们举办了派对
- 283
and I'm just afraid that Nora's gonna blow a gasket.
我怕诺拉会大发雷霆
- 284
What? So, what are you saying?
怎么 你什么意思
- 285
You're more afraid of Nora than you're of me?
比起我 你更怕诺拉
- 286
Is that what you think I meant?
你这么理解吗
- 287
Because that is so not what I meant.
我可没这个意思
- 288
You scare the hell out of me, baby. Thank you.
你吓坏我了 谢谢
- 289
The coffee machine was broken, so I got cups of smoothies.
咖啡机坏了 所以我买了两杯水果冰沙
- 290
They had strawberry and strawberry. I hate strawberry.
有草莓味 以及草莓味 我恨草莓