- 351
Where's the cake?
蛋糕呢
- 352
Oh, crap.
糟糕
- 353
Anybody home?
有人吗
- 354
Hello? Hey, Nora.
有人吗 诺拉
- 355
Wow. We weren't expecting you until seven.
我们以为你七点才来
- 356
So where's Kayla?
凯拉在哪里
- 357
I thought I told you Tom took the kids to the movies.
我好像告诉过你汤姆带孩子去看电影了
- 358
Uh-uh. You said ice cream.
你说的是去吃冰激凌
- 359
Uh-huh. After the movies.
看完电影后
- 360
Movies then ice cream. An American tradition.
看完电影然后吃冰激凌 这是美国人的传统
- 361
So, is something wrong?
有什么不对劲吗
- 362
To be honest, I thought that you were lying and having a party.
老实说 我以为你骗我 在偷偷办派对
- 363
I guess I was wrong. Oh, apology accepted.
看来我错了 我接受你的道歉
- 364
Want me to walk you to your car?
要我送你上车吗
- 365
Where did everybody go?
大家都去哪里了
- 366
Nora, look, I am sorry I lied,
诺拉 抱歉我骗了你
- 367
but, you know, you gave me no choice.
可是 你让我别无选择
- 368
Lynette, I want my daughter.
勒奈特 我要见我女儿
- 369
Where's the damn party?
这该死的派对在哪里
- 370
No. I'm not telling. Where's the party?
打死我也不说 派对在哪里