- 531
No, I just thought... for you...
不 我只是觉得 为了你
- 532
I don't do that. Why not?
我一般不这么做 为什么
- 533
I'm a Republican. I'm a Libertarian.
我是共和党人 我是自由主义者
- 534
I believe in minimizing the role of the state
我信仰国家角色最小化
- 535
and maximizing individual rights.
个人权利最大化
- 536
But, Orson...
可是 奥森
- 537
Trust me. I know what I'm doing.
相信我 我知道自己在干什么
- 538
Ok.
好吧
- 539
Oh, no. What?
不 怎么了
- 540
You didn't just crack that veneer again?
你不是那层膜又破了吧
- 541
I have to go.
我得走了
- 542
Go? Go where?
走 去哪里
- 543
Then it was like something inside ruptured.
然后就像体内有东西裂开
- 544
Well, not so much a rupture as a spasm.
也不太像痉挛性的破裂感
- 545
Waves of this hot, clutching...
一阵阵暖流穿过 触电般的感觉
- 546
I think I might have had a small stroke.
我觉得我得了轻微的中风
- 547
How severe were the pains? That's the odd thing.
有多疼 这才是奇怪的地方
- 548
I mean, there was no pain, per se.
本身并没有疼痛感
- 549
In fact, it wasn't entirely unpleasant.
实际上也没不舒服
- 550
What were you doing at the time?
你当时在干什么