- 371
No, no, no. You want in, you're gonna have to go through me.
不不不 想进去得先过我这关
- 372
I want my kid, Lynette.
我想找我孩子 勒奈特
- 373
Kayla! Kayla, come out here now!
凯拉 凯拉 给我出来
- 374
What is going on?
怎么回事
- 375
Well, first you have a party and you don't invite me.
首先 你们办派对没请我
- 376
And then you lie about it. So now we're leaving.
然后还睁眼说瞎话 所以我们要走了
- 377
Well, wait a minute. Hold on, hold on, hold on, Kayla.
等等 等一下 别走 凯拉
- 378
I'm sorry.
对不起
- 379
We're sorry. We shouldn't have done it.
我们很抱歉 我们不该这么做
- 380
But, look, Kayla is having such a good time.
可凯拉在这里玩得很开心
- 381
Why don't we all just have some cake and we can just...? Lynette.
我们何不一起吃点蛋糕 勒奈特
- 382
We can just have fun. Could you excuse me for one second?
我们能玩得很尽兴 能等我一下吗
- 383
Lynette.
勒奈特
- 384
OK, OK, I know, but what else could I do?
好了 我知道你的感受 可我能怎么办呢
- 385
I'm just thinking of Kayla.
我只是顾及到凯拉
- 386
I know you are, Tom, and I know you love her.
我知道 汤姆 我知道你爱她
- 387
Why else do you think I'm willing to put up with all this for six months?
不然你以为这六个月我忍气吞声是为了什么
- 388
Why do you think I'll say to my college roommates,
我为什么要准备对我的大学同学室友解释
- 389
"Yes. That's my husband's love child
"对 我们的圣诞全家福里
- 390
and her mother in our Christmas picture."
是我丈夫的私生女和她的母亲"