- 411
Xiao Mei?
小梅
- 412
Hey, quick question. Have you by any chance seen Xiao Mei?
快速问答 你碰到小梅了吗
- 413
I can't believe you lost our baby.
难以置信 你把我们的孩子给丢了
- 414
I did not lose our baby.
我没弄丢我们的孩子
- 415
Stop saying that. I know exactly where it is.
别这么说 我知道孩子在哪里
- 416
Inside some crazy Chinese woman
在一个中国疯婆娘的肚子里
- 417
who stole half a chicken from my fridge.
她还从我冰箱里偷走了半只鸡
- 418
Hi. Hi. Li Wang, right?
是李旺吧
- 419
Remember me? Xiao Mei lives with me.
还记得我吗 小梅住在我们家
- 420
You came over. We had lunch.
你来过我们家 我们还吃了午餐
- 421
You've got some nerve showing your face here. Get out.
你居然还敢来这里 快出去
- 422
What happened to that famous Chinese hospitality?
你们中国人不是很热情好客吗
- 423
Xiao Mei called me. She said you threatened to send her back to China
小梅来电说你威胁她 要把她遣送回国
- 424
to work as a slave in a rice paddy.
让她在稻田里当苦力
- 425
I may have mentioned deportation,
我可能是提到过驱逐出境
- 426
but I didn't think she'd take it personally.
可我没想到她会当真
- 427
Are you crazy? It was banter.
你疯了吗 我开玩笑呢
- 428
Has this country come to the point
美国什么时候成这样了
- 429
where you can't joke with the help?
不能跟佣人开玩笑
- 430
You treat Xiao Mei like dirt.
你们待小梅太恶劣