- 431
She's just a poor innocent girl trying to live the American dream,
她只是个追逐美国梦的可怜女孩
- 432
just like your ancestors.
和你们的祖先一样
- 433
Don't give me that We Are The World crap.
少跟我扯世界一家亲的废话
- 434
That woman's uterus is harboring a stolen baby.
那女人的子宫里正怀着一个偷来的孩子
- 435
If you know where she is, you better start talking,
你要是知道她的下落 就别藏着掖着
- 436
or I'll get the health department down here
否则我就让卫生部的人来
- 437
to take a closer look at what you're serving as moo shu pork.
仔细检查下你们供应的木须肉
- 438
Boy, those people just don't have a sense of humor, do they?
那些人真没幽默感 是吧
- 439
I'm telling you, at this number, it's not gonna last long.
告诉你们 以这个价 这房留不了多久
- 440
We like the neighborhood,
我们喜欢这个街区
- 441
but we heard some odd things have gone on with this house.
可我们听到些这栋房子的传言
- 442
Complete fabrication.
纯属胡编乱造
- 443
Malicious lies spread by jealous competitors.
那些眼红的竞争者恶意中伤而已
- 444
Now you've gotta check out this storage.
现在来看看储物室
- 445
You're not gonna believe what you can fit in here.
你们一定不敢相信能塞下多少东西
- 446
And now the media room.
该看影音室了
- 447
Wow, we certainly devoured that ice cream.
我们简直是狼吞虎咽地吃了那个冰激凌
- 448
Can I get you anything else? You tell me.
我还能为你准备些什么 你说呢
- 449
Orson.
奥森
- 450
I thought we...
我以为我们