- 451
Orson.
奥森
- 452
I just assumed, now we're engaged...
我只是想 既然我们订婚了
- 453
Does that change our core values?
那会改变我们的核心价值观吗
- 454
No.
不会
- 455
But when I saw you standing
可当我看到你
- 456
in front of the freezer in a clingy silk dress,
穿着这身贴身丝绸裙站在冰箱前
- 457
let's just say, well, it challenged them.
只能说 这挑战了我们的价值观
- 458
Well, I thought we agreed
我以为我们达成了一致
- 459
we wanted our wedding night to be perfect.
都想让我们的新婚夜无可挑剔
- 460
Yes, but actors want opening night to be perfect.
没错 可演员也想让开幕之夜无可挑剔
- 461
That's why they rehearse.
因此他们会彩排
- 462
It'll be better this way.
这样就好了
- 463
Now, can I get you some more ice cream?
现在呢 还要吃点冰激凌吗
- 464
Not in that dress.
把那身衣服换掉
- 465
So, I need to ask you something.
我得问你点事
- 466
Ian, you know, from across the hall?
伊恩 就是大厅对面的那人
- 467
You met him.
你见过他的
- 468
Anyway, he sort of asked me out,
不管怎样 他有意约我出去
- 469
on a date.
约会
- 470
I know, you're thrown. I was thrown, too.
我知道你很痛苦 我也一样