- 511
You told someone else?
你泄露风声了
- 512
Bree. The whole point of
布里 这个派对举办的意义
- 513
the party was to announce our engagement.
就是宣布订婚这件事
- 514
I just can't help it. I like telling people.
我就是忍不住 我喜欢告诉人们
- 515
It makes me feel... I don't know.
让我感觉 说不清
- 516
It makes me feel like I'm starting over.
让我感觉我获得了重生
- 517
It feels good. Feels good to me, too.
感觉很棒 我感觉也很棒
- 518
No hands, see?
手不能碰 脏
- 519
You don't have to wash those. I already did them.
你不洗洗这些杯子 我已经洗过了
- 520
I found some streaks, so I'm
我发现上面还有点纹路
- 521
wiping them down with undiluted red wine vinegar.
便用未掺水的红酒醋来刷洗
- 522
I've never heard of that.
我从没听说过这妙招
- 523
Sure. But for tougher spots,
当然 可对于硬渍
- 524
I use a fifty-fifty mix of denatured alcohol and water.
我使用变性的酒和水一比一调和
- 525
And for those really intractable stains,
而对于顽固污渍
- 526
I mean, we're talking shower doors,
比如淋浴门
- 527
I wipe on lacquer thinner with a towel.
我用毛巾沾上油漆稀释剂擦洗
- 528
Bree? Oh, Orson.
布里 奥森
- 529
Excuse me.
打断一下
- 530
Did you lose something?
你是不是在找东西