- 571
Engaged again? That was quick work.
你又订婚了 速度真快啊
- 572
Does she know you killed your wife?
她知道你杀了自己的妻子吗
- 573
My wife left me.
是我妻子离开了我
- 574
But no one ever heard from her again.
但再也没人得到过她的音讯
- 575
Not me, not her family.
我没有 她的家人也没有
- 576
Just dropped off the face of the earth.
从此人间蒸发
- 577
Orson, what is she talking about?
奥森 她在说什么
- 578
Didn't tell you that part, did he?
他没告诉你这事吧
- 579
All right, Carolyn, you've made your little scene.
够了 卡洛琳 你闹够了
- 580
You keep your hands off me.
别碰我
- 581
Don't let him fool you.
别让他骗了你
- 582
Get away from him now while you can.
趁你还活着 赶紧离开他
- 583
Please leave my house. Fine.
请离开我家 好
- 584
Be a fool. Marry him.
你要蠢到极点就嫁给他吧
- 585
Just don't be surprised when you go missing, too.
等你也失踪的时候 别感到意外
- 586
I'm sorry you had to endure that.
抱歉让你难堪了
- 587
Your wife... disappeared?
你的妻子失踪了吗
- 588
I tried to find her.
我找过她
- 589
Her family claimed not to have heard from her.
她的家人说没她的消息
- 590
Personally, I think she was just trying to punish me.
我个人认为她是在惩罚我