- 141
Ian? - Awkward.
-伊恩 -尴尬来了
- 142
Jeff. Renee. What a delightful surprise.
杰夫 雷尼 太巧了
- 143
It's so good to see you, dear.
很高兴见到你 亲爱的
- 144
Hello. I'm Renee,
你好 我是雷尼
- 145
and this is my husband, Jeff.
这位是我的丈夫 杰夫
- 146
Susan Mayer. - Doctor. Dr. Susan Mayer.
-我是苏珊·梅尔 -医生 苏珊·梅尔医生
- 147
She's new to Jane's neurology team.
她刚加入神经科 为简治疗
- 148
I just assumed you worked in Ian's publishing house.
我还以为你在伊恩的出版社工作呢
- 149
Well, yes, how nice that would have been, huh?
是啊 如果是那样的话得多好啊
- 150
But no, no. I'm a... a brain specialist.
不不 我是一名脑科专家
- 151
Well, Dr. Mayer, maybe I can ask you,
那么 梅尔医生 也许我可以问一下
- 152
our daughter's most recent EEG showed brain spikes,
我们女儿近期的大部分脑电图显示出脑穗
- 153
but it didn't change the score on her Glasgow scale.
不过这没有改变格拉斯哥昏迷量表上的值
- 154
Why is that?
这是为什么呢
- 155
What an excellent question.
问得好
- 156
And this is the, uh... spinal cord.
这里是脊髓
- 157
And it, of course, attaches to the brain.
当然 它和大脑相连
- 158
You don't have to dumb it down for us, doctor.
你不用说得这么浅显
- 159
We've been dealing with Jane's condition for years.
我们应付简的情况好几年了
- 160
Oh. Good.
很好