- 161
Well, then, let's get technical.
那么 来些专业的吧
- 162
Let's give Dr. Mayer the night off.
让梅尔医生今晚休息一下吧
- 163
She was in surgery for ten hours today,
她今天做了一个10小时的手术
- 164
performing a craniotomy.
是开颅术
- 165
That's exactly the procedure Jane had. How'd it go?
简不也正好接受该治法吗 怎么样
- 166
Uh, well, it just...
好吧 就是
- 167
I hear my phone vibrating.
我听到我手机震动了
- 168
Hello. Dr. Mayer.
你好 我是梅尔医生
- 169
Yeah, what? You say that his brain shut off?
什么 你说他的脑死亡了
- 170
Oh, well, I'll be right there. Um, stat.
我马上就到 待命
- 171
I'm sorry. Duty calls.
很抱歉 公事缠身
- 172
Orson, I moved the furniture back.
奥森 我把家具搬开了
- 173
Good Lord, Bree. Not again.
我的天啊 布里 不是又来了吧
- 174
Don't you want our first dance to be perfect?
你不想我们的第一支舞跳得完美些吗
- 175
There'll be 200 people staring at us.
会有200个人盯着我们看的
- 176
You know, Bree, since that incident at our engagement party,
布里 自从我们订婚宴上出意外后
- 177
there's been a lot of dark talk about me.
已经有许多人在我背后说坏话了
- 178
I don't pay attention to gossip.
我才不在乎流言蜚语呢
- 179
I'm just saying I would understand
我是指 如果你要
- 180
if you'd a second thoughts about marrying a man
重新考虑是否该嫁给我