- 201
Shut the door. - OK.
-赶紧把门关上 -好
- 202
I don't want Kayla to find me like this.
我不想被凯拉撞见
- 203
What's wrong? - Turk and I had a fight.
-怎么回事 -特克跟我大吵一场
- 204
What? No. No, no, no.
什么 这怎么行 不行
- 205
What happened?
到底怎么回事
- 206
What happened is, Turk is an ass.
怎么回事 特克是个混蛋
- 207
On the way to the river, we stopped off at this bar.
在去河边的路上 我们进了一间酒吧
- 208
Then we were playing pool
在那里打了一会儿台球
- 209
and I got a little bitchy with one of the waitresses.
然后我就跟其中一个女招待吵起来了
- 210
Who cares, right? I mean, who cares?
有什么大不了是吧 有什么了不起的
- 211
It's a bar, and we all do it, right?
在酒吧吵个架 最平常了 不是吗
- 212
Right.
是啊
- 213
So, he tells me to watch my mouth,
然后 他要我嘴巴干净点
- 214
and I'm like, whoa,
而我 就感觉像是
- 215
get a load of Mr. Two Strikes trying to tell me
人渣居然跑来教我
- 216
how to act in public.
如何在公共场合言与行
- 217
And then he called me a whore. We're done.
接着他居然骂我婊子 我们完了
- 218
OK, whoa, whoa. Take a deep breath.
好了 深呼吸
- 219
You don't break up with a guy
你总不能因为男友
- 220
because in a weak moment he calls you a whore.
无意一句粗话就跟他掰了吧