- 481
since he'd come down with impetigo.
参加不了婚礼
- 482
She called me,
她就打电话叫我来
- 483
knowing how much I love a good garter toss...
因为她知道我喜欢看抛吊袜带...
- 484
Ian...
伊恩...
- 485
Yes, I'm such a terrible liar.
好吧 我连说谎都不会
- 486
I mean, impetigo. Where did that come from?
脓疱病 亏我说的出口
- 487
So, what are you really doing here?
你到这来究竟是干什么的
- 488
Look, I can't stop thinking about us,
听着 我无法停止思考我们的事
- 489
about how great we could be together.
我们要是在一起 那该多好
- 490
I think you're making a mistake. - Ian...
-我觉得你错了 -伊恩...
- 491
Susan, please don't go. Can't we at least talk about this?
苏珊 别走好吗 至少和我谈谈好吗
- 492
I can't, 'cause I have bridesmaid stuff.
不行 我有伴娘的工作要做
- 493
Hi there. I just wanted to say you're doing a great job... Tad.
你好 我觉得你表现的真不错 塔德
- 494
That's such a masculine name.
这名字真有阳刚气
- 495
My boyfriend seems to like it.
我男朋友也很喜欢
- 496
OK, here's the drill.
好吧 帮我个忙
- 497
My ex is here, I wanna piss him off,
我想气气我前夫
- 498
so act like you're hot for me.
你假装对我欲火中烧
- 499
There's a hundred-buck tip in it.
这是100美元小费
- 500
Right. So, should I cup your boob?
好吧 我该摸你的胸吗